Welcome

Hello all!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please browse through all of the current discussions at will.
You can comment on any of them.


TUMC

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Pastor's Blog a note of explanation

A weblog is an invitation to listen to what I have been thinking. If its subject doesn't interest you, please wait and check out the next weblog. You are also encouraged to reply, and certainly permitted to disagree with me. This isn't a statement from the pulpit, where the customs of our time dictate that I talk and you listen. It is also open to correction if it turns out that I am in error, either factually or theologically. These are also appropriate for you to forward or direct others to read. All I ask, is that you make EVERYTHING I wrote available, and not just isolated quotes. Thanks,
Pastor Harley